NOAC 2015 Medical Form Submission
Arrowmen attending the 2015 National Order of the Arrow Conference can now begin
to create and print their BSA Annual Health and Medical Record from the
NOAC Registration System.
In order to attend the conference, each participant and staff member will need to have had an exam any time after July 31, 2014. For the 2015 conference, guests and staff will submit an electronic medical form with a personalized barcode.
Only the BSA Annual Health and Medical Record form encoded with your personal barcode will be accepted. All NOAC Medical Forms will be accepted until July 10, 2015.
This personalized form is now available to all guests and staff through the
NOAC Registration System. No other
physical exam forms will be accepted, including academic/athletic forms or previous
versions of BSA physical forms.
Please make sure the following is completed prior to initiating the medical form process:
- Your BSA membership must be current. The BSA Membership ID number will be needed during the process.
- Each individual must have their own MyScouting account on https://myscouting.scouting.org/ prior to starting the process. This should be set up before entering the Medical Form system. If a new account is set up or if your account has to be updated, it will take at least 30 minutes to reset your account. During that time you will not be able to move forward.
- An active valid email address must be used with MyScouting. You will need access to the email address during the medical form process.
- Each Arrowman must have a separate MyScouting account.
- When all of these steps have been completed, the process can then be started. It may take 15-45 minutes to complete the form. Once the form has been finished, print the form and take it to your medical provider. After finishing your physical exam, you will have to log back in and answer a few questions. Once the questions are completed, the form will be uploaded to the system.
- The review and approval of the form is not an instant process and may take several days.
Not Yet Completed Your Physical Exam?
If you have not already visited your physician, you will need to begin the process from your individual NOAC Registration System to complete your BSA Annual Health and Medical Record form. Once you have completed the form on line, follow the instructions provided in order to submit your form for review. No other physical exam forms will be accepted, including academic/athletic forms or previous versions of BSA physical forms.
Already Completed Your Physical Exam?
If your exam was done before the forms were available and after July 31, 2014, you will need to enter the NOAC Registration System and complete the BSA Annual Health and Medical Record form as if you have not seen your provider yet. Instructions for your submission will be provided by contacting the medical staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have completed the form online and contacted the medical staff, follow the instructions provided in order to submit your form for review. You will not be required to make a return visit to your doctor’s office because your exam was before the form was available. No other physical exam forms will be accepted, including academic/athletic forms or previous versions of BSA physical forms.
All NOAC Medical Forms will be accepted until July 10, 2015.
Live support and assistance will be available with the submission process. This can be found in the Registration System and can be accessed by calling BSA Member Care at 1-972-580-2489, option “1”, between the hours of 7am and 7pm, Central Time.
Last revised on June 30, 2015