For the 2022 NOAC, all delegates and staff wishing to park their car on the University of Tennessee campus are required to purchase a parking permit, per the university’s parking regulations. Please review the guidelines below:
- A permit must be purchased for each vehicle and are not transferable from one vehicle to another during the conference.
- The cost of the base permit is $35 and additional days for staff are $5.50 per day.
- The base permit price is for the entire conference (July 25-30).
- Staff members have the option to purchase permits for additional days reflective of their arrival to campus on their assigned arrival date.
- When purchasing a permit, the system requires your vehicle information, including your license plate.
- Permits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Therefore, please do not purchase a permit until you know which vehicle(s) you will be bringing to campus.
- The permit must be printed and placed in the vehicle on the windshield during the conference.
For contingents who wish to bring a trailer, a permit must be purchased for each space the trailer will occupy in a standard parking lot. The permit should include the trailer’s license plate. The permit must be attached to the outside of the trailer throughout the conference.