||Pete and Charlie|
Chippewa Lodge #29
1. It took 7 hours for their journey.
2. They enjoyed swimming at thier hotel.
3. They look forward to the Soccer Competition.
Osceola Lodge #564
1. It took 4 days to make his trek.
2. 6 flags, White Water Rafting, and Mammoth Cave were tops on his list.
3. He is looking forward to having a great experience like he had in '98 and '00.
West Trenton, New Jersey
Sakuwit Lodge #2
1. It took them 16 hours to voyage to Indiana.
2. There wasn't much to do while sleeping in the car.
3. Matt is looking forward to Drum team singing and the Pow Wow Competitions.
Staten Island, New York
Aquehongian Lodge #112
1. 12 hours was the trip time.
2. They didn't do anything on the way out, but are stopping at Six Flags on the way home.
3. Mike is looking forward to the Wilderness Medicine session.
Kansa Lodge #198
1. It took them 2 days to make it out here.
2. His contingent was lost in St. Louis while looking for a department store.
3. Ben is looking forward to the Grass Dance Competition
Ema'o Mahpe Lodge #14
1. 16 hours from Oklahoma to Indiana.
2. They went to the World's Largest McDonalds.
3. He is looking forward to the Ceremonies.
Manitous Lodge #88
1. It took them 5 hours to get here.
2. They stopped at a rest area with no power.
3. Keith is looking forward to having fun and trading patches.
Caddo Lodge #149
1. It was 15 hours for Brad's trip.
2. He stopped at a McDonnalds (Not the World's Largest).
3. He is really looking to use some fancy footwork in the Soccer tournament.
||Matt with a really nice hat
Charlotte, North Carolina
Catawba Lodge #459
1. 2 1/2 Hours was his duration to get out here (of course he flew).
2. He stated that a good looking female asked to take a picture with him in his uniform.
3. He is looking forward to the Dance Competition.
Columbia, South Carolina
Muscogee Lodge #221
1. 11 Hours of sleep for him.
2. Trade-o-ree in Columbus, Ohio.
3. He is looking forward to the shows.
Florence, South Carolina
Santee Lodge #116
1. He flew here in three hours.
2. He really didn't do anything cool, but he did get pretzels on the flight.
3. He is looking forward to Founders Day.
Tom's River, New Jersey
1. He flew here in an hour or so.
2. He didn't have much fun on the flight.
3. He is looking forward to learning some new things in the classes.