Questions and Answers for NOAC 2000
If you have questions about NOAC 2000, please
try to get the answer from your local
lodge contingent Adviser, or by
searching this web site.
Also check the various printed
NOAC material, especially the NOAC 2000 Lodge
Contingent Leader Guidebook and the
information in the NOAC Program Packet.
If you are unable to find the answer
from these sources, you may send your question to
Because this site is operated
by volunteers, it may take one or more weeks to
respond to your question, so please be
Various questions and answers of common interest are posted here.
- Can I register with my Lodge, but
travel to NOAC 2000 on my own,
instead of travelling with my Lodge?
- Where can I get an image of
the NOAC 2000 patch? I am the lodge
newsletter editor and would like to use it in our publication.
- Can Arrowmen obtain a "Day Pass" that
would allow them to attend NOAC events without being a registered
participant, if they are responsible for their own food and
- Are the dorms at the University of
Tennessee air conditioned?
- Where can we get more
information about the Arrowmen who have been
selected to receive the DSA this year?
- We have a number of questions
about the NOAC Brotherhood Band...?
- What uniforms and equipment
should participants bring to NOAC 2000?
- A member of our contingent is lactose
intolerant. Are there are special meals available at NOAC, and
who do we need to contact about it?
- Will NOAC participants have access to
the University's athletic facilities such as weight rooms
and swimming pools?
- Will Arrowmen at NOAC have access to a
computer lab to be able to check email?
- My son sent in a NOAC trading post order
form in June, but we have lost the copy that he needs to
take with him to verify his order. Can we obtain a copy of the form
we sent in?
- I have a number of questions
on the Scuba diving event...?
- How heavy of a shot are we going to be using
for the shot put competition on Sunday?
- I have a few questions about the rules for some of
the Lodge Sports competitions...?
- What type of payment will be accepted at the NOAC