Medical Form Information for NOAC Staff Members
Note: This is for NOAC 2012 staff members only!
Electronic Medical Form Submission:
The Medical Staff would like to remind everyone of the 100% required submission of the BSA Medical Form in order to participate as a member of the Staff for the 2012 National Order of the Arrow Conference. This submission must be completed prior to your arrival at NOAC. During the 2009 National Order of the Arrow Conference this process was tested and a large number of lodges took part and were pleased with the results. As a result, we have expanded the process this year. This process is still voluntary for all lodges but this is now required for all NOAC Staff Members.
The information below will assist you in the submission process. Once your forms have been submitted and reviewed, an email will be sent to you regarding your medical review approval. If there are any questions or concerns the Medical Staff will contact you directly. This process will only be available until midnight of July 23, 2012. After that time, the system will not be able to receive any further forms. Please keep in mind that if your Medical Form has not been received by July 23, 2012 you will not be able to complete the check-in process at NOAC.
In order to assist you with the electronic medical form submission process, please refer to the following list of recommendations.
- Make sure that the correct forms are used. Only the BSA Annual Health and Medical Record form, (No. 680-001, 2011 printing) will be accepted. School, Sports, and local Summer Camp Forms will not be accepted. This form can be found at https://registration.oa-bsa.org/docs/.
- Make sure that the form has these key items completed. The most common items
missing or incorrect are the following:
- Contact Information
- Signatures of participant, parent, or staff member
- Complete Physical Exam
- Medical Provider’s Signature
- Date of Examination is greater than 12 months old
- To avoid the loss of documents, please submit each individual’s Medical
Form separately. Do not combine with another staff member when sending.
- Each completed Medical Form should be scanned as one PDF document and sent. These forms can only be utilized if they are in a PDF form. Jpeg and other formats are not compatible with the electronic system. Email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that you are unable to email the form as a PDF, faxing the form is an alternative. Fax the completed form to (252) 565-0550.
Medical Waiver requests should not accompany this electronic submission. They must be sent to the office of the National Director. Please see the Leaders Guide for instructions.
A specific "How To" instruction PDF for this process is available on the "Documents and Downloads" section of the NOAC Registration Site, https://registration.oa-bsa.org/docs/2012/How-To-Email-Medical-Forms.pdf.
Thank you for your participation in the online Medical Form submission process and we hope you have a great time at the 2012 NOAC. If you have any questions of please do not hesitate to contact the 2012 National Order of the Arrow Conference Medical Staff at NOAC.Medical@registration.oa-bsa.org