Become a NOAC 2012 Road Warrior
Become a NOAC 2012 Lodge Road Warrior
Posted by National Promotions Team - January 20, 2012
Become a NOAC 2012 Road Warrior Lodge today and help build your lodge’s contingent. Lodges who meet the following requirements will be recognized as a NOAC 2012 Road Warrior Lodge at the 2012 National Order of the Arrow Conference.
Become a NOAC 2012 Road Warrior Lodge today and build your lodge’s contingent. Lodges who meet the following requirements will be recognized as a NOAC 2012 Road Warrior Lodge at the 2012 National Order of the Arrow Conference. .
Lodges who complete the requirements to be a NOAC 2012 Road Warrior Lodge will receive special recognition at the 2012 National Order of the Conference including a NOAC 2012 recognition plaque, listings in conference materials, and other special recognitions. All lodges that complete the requirements to become a NOAC 2012 Road Warrior Lodge will be entered into a drawing to win:
• A scholarship (program fee) for an Arrowman to attend an OA high adventure program in 2013.
• A special event with the national chief and national vice chief.
Does your lodge need help with recruiting Arrowmen to join your lodge contingent? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and share how your lodge has recruited Arrowmen for the lodge contingent. A member of the National Promotions Team will respond with ideas for your lodge recruitment.
The lodge registers 10 Arrowmen plus 3% of the lodge membership to attend the 2012 National Order of the Arrow Conference by March 30, 2012. This number is based on the December 2010 recharter petition.
- The lodge key 3 appoints a youth and adult promotions coordinator to work with the National Promotions Team to promote NOAC 2012 to the lodge membership and submits the lodge coordinator contact information online at www.event.oabsa.org/lodgecoordinator
- The lodge sends a mass communication at least twice between November and March to the lodge membership about NOAC 2012 either through a lodge newsletter, electronic mail, postcard, LodgeMaster email, or another communication method that reaches all lodge members.
- The lodge promotes NOAC 2012 at three lodge events and two lodge executive committee meetings since September 1, 2011.
NOAC 2012 Road Kit
Download the NOAC 2012 Road Kit. The NOAC 2012 Road Kit has promotional resources for your lodge to utilize in your contingent recruitment.
For the NOAC 2012 Road Warrior flyer, click here.